Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Naughty Spiteful Mean Little Cat

My naughty spiteful mean little cat,
Is naughty, spiteful and mean.
And when I does be telling him that,
He then does make a scene!
He wraps his legs around my head
And then he bites my ears.
He claws my tummy when I'm in bed,
And this does make my tears!

My naughty, spiteful mean little cat,
Is naughty, spiteful and mean!
But sometimes I daren't tell him that
Cos he thinks he's so supreme.
He opens his mouth around my snout
And I does just stand still.
I doesn’t dare to growly out,
Cos I think that cat could kill.

My naughty, spiteful mean little cat,
Is naughty, spiteful and mean!
But when he does not be like that,
He's the bestest cat I've seen!
When he does his purrs he is so good,
Not naughty, spiteful or rude,
And I does feel so much love,
And guilt, for eating all his food!

3 comments: